Current Available Jobs
IT Support Technician/Engineer
An IT Support Technician/Engineer is required to join the team at this growing IT service provider, serving small business customers primarily in the West Midlands, Worcestershire and surrounding areas. We also have a number of national customers, which we support through a combination of remote and telephone support and occasional site visits.
You must have extensive experience in a similar role. There are excellent opportunities for progression for someone who has potential to develop.
This role involves the following:
- Troubleshooting customer IT issues
- Server back-up checks and proactive maintenance
- System configuration and repair
- User access and security administration
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Maintaining accurate records in CRM systems
- Prioritising workload and working well under pressure
- Following, maintaining, and enhancing standard operating procedures
On-site work with customers is required for the role so a driving licence and access to transport is essential.
We need an experienced engineer who is able to retain technical knowledge. Good logical reasoning and problem solving skills are essential. You will need to be able to concentrate on the task at hand and pay attention to detail. Obviously, good written and verbal communication skills are important.
You’ll be in the habit of planning ahead, working methodically and following established processes when required. You’ll also be in the practice of documenting your work as you go.
Any web development skills would be of benefit, but not essential to the role. Experience and knowledge of virtualised environments is also of value to the role.
Does this sound like you?
In return we are offering:
- Challenging work
- A negotiable salary depending on experience
- An excellent working environment
In the first instance please send a comprehensive CV and covering letter stating current salary and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org